Protect your network and business
Nokia is a proven leader in fixed, mobile and IoT security
Nokia technologies and expertise can help you protect your network and services. We have worked as a security system integrator for many years. Today, we are involved in more than 500 security projects worldwide, offering capabilities that range from design to support. We also lead the industry in securing commercial LTE networks.
We leverage our work in security standards forums to design solutions that fully address the security requirements of complex networks.
Today, cyber threats are sophisticated and constantly evolving.
Protecting your data – and your customers’ – is a top priority for your organization. Ultimately, your success and reputation depend on robust, resilient and intelligent security.
Our security portfolio helps you keep networks, communications, and devices safe from cyber threats. It lets you combine signaling and media security, threat intelligence, efficient alarm correlation, and machine learning to support a preventive and proactive security strategy that protects your high-value assets and services.
Explore our security solutions
Nokia launches NetGuard Adaptive Security Operations for 5G era
Nokia software bolsters security of Telia Company's enterprise IT and communication systems in Finland and Sweden
Nokia launches Managed Security Services for digital-era networks
Nokia's Threat Intelligence Report 2019 warns on the fast-growing and evolving threat of malicious software targeting Internet of Things (IoT) devices
- Secure endpoints to protect your business: apps, mobility, and the IoT
- AI in Cyber Security: Filtering out the Noise
- Cybersecurity: a serious challenge for the energy sector
- The Coming of Age of IoT Botnets
- Heavy Reading: Cloud Security Strategies
- IoTCA: How to Categorize Risk in IoT
- Demystifying IoT Cybersecurity
- Trusted NFV systems
Events & Webinars
- Malware in IoT, crypto-coins and smart devices
- Mobilesecurity infrastructure - Leveraging analytics to secure 5G networks
- Creating and Executing Effective GDPR Implementation Strategies
- Top 5 cyber threats - How they affect your security operations?
- Security for IoT. Are you Protected?
- Nokia Threat Intelligence Report - Market Update
- Security and privacy for the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Security orchestration and automation for CSPs